This is a fangame of Steven Universe (2013).
The gems leave Steven for one final mission. They come back corrupted. To save them, Steven will have to face uncomfortable truths about his friends, his family, and himself.
(Rose Quartz is Rose Quartz AU, canon divergent from A Single Pale Rose)
Content warnings for body horror, depictions of PTSD, and graphic descriptions of violence, including blood and injury.
(Steven Universe is the property of Rebecca Sugar and Cartoon Network. This is a non-commercial fan-based work.)
For the curious, I have included the modifications I made to the base engine to implement the game's features. I can release more detailed documentation if there is interest.
- The character boxes in the battle screens change positions slightly when links are clicked. I have no idea what causes this.
- Music does not loop nicely. This is a limitation of the default audio functionality of SugarCube. I have been told there is a way to make it use WebAudio instead, which would support gapless looping, but I do not know how to do this.
- The game uses directional arrow Unicode symbols. The game won't be unplayable if you can't display them, but I recommend getting support for them if you can.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Author||A Friendly Irin|
|Tags||Fangame, Narrative, nonbinary-protagonist, Nonlinear, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Text based, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Twine|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Community, Community, Blog|
- Version 0.69.41 day ago
- Version 0.69.32 days ago
- Version 0.69.22 days ago
- Version 0.69.1: Now functional!2 days ago
- Version 0.693 days ago
- Version 0.65.37 days ago
- Version 0.65.29 days ago
- Version 0.65.111 days ago